- 70 Ball Capacity – one standard pick-up basket full;
- Top Ball Speed – 45 MPH on Advanced setting;
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting;
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery typically provides two hours of playing time per charge;
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
Built-in carrying handle.
eCannon Oscillator – Sits underneath the eCannon. It moves continuously back and forth to change the side-to-side position of the ball throws.
Just choose the Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced setting on the control panel and push the power switch on. The eCannon sets the ball speed, ball trajectory, and interval between shots appropriate for a groundstroke at that level.