SHOTMAKER MINI Deluxe Quick Set-up – Just push the ‘Quick Set-up’ button, and then either the Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced button, to throw a repeating shot for the chosen skill level. Shot Program Memory – Can be programmed to shoot balls in a pattern of up to six shots, with each shot directed to any of seven different court positions, or to a random position. Up to eight shot sequences can be stored, and then recalled any time with the touch of a button. Includes Tennis Tutor patented Player Mode™.
Features of all SHOTMAKER MINI Models:
- AC/DC operation with a built-in battery typically lasts 4-6 hours
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH (137 km/h)
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Multi-Function Remote – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. In fact, the layout of the buttons on the Multi-function remote is almost identical to the layout of the buttons on the machine’s control panel, so there is nothing new to learn.
Ordering a tennis ball machine, charger “Smart Battery Charger” is also included.