SHOTMAKER MINI Player Sports Tutor patented Player Mode™ simulates a real player – Automatically picks an appropriate speed and spin, then changes both the side-to-side position and depth of shots, which are computer programmed to simulate the shot patterns of real players at the Beginner – Intermediate – Advanced levels. 2-line oscillator feature – Shoots balls to two preset positions. This allows a player to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, and helps an instructor work with two lines of students in a group lesson. There are two 2-line settings: Narrow & Wide.
Features of all SHOTMAKER MINI Models:
- AC/DC operation with a built-in battery typically lasts 4-6 hours
- Simple controls – no menus to navigate.
- Ball Speed – Up to 85 MPH (137 km/h)
- Ball Feed – From one ball every 1 second to every 6 seconds.
- Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Ball Capacity – 225
- Rust-proof – Aluminum and high-impact plastic construction.
- Multi-Function Remote – Wireless control of all functions just like you were using the actual control panel. In fact, the layout of the buttons on the Multi-function remote is almost identical to the layout of the buttons on the machine’s control panel, so there is nothing new to learn.
Ordering a tennis ball machine, charger “Smart Battery Charger” is also included.